Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crispy Chicken Pieces

This recipe is one of my old favourites, I just keep making it again and again, and no matter what, everyone loves it.
It gets it's name from the fact the skin on the chicken goes crispy.


1 Kilogram of chicken pieces (drumsticks, legs, wings, nibbles, whatever....)
3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Paprika (I prefer the smoked variety)

  • spray the bottom of a baking dish with oil
  • place chicken pieces in dish evenly (you may need more than one dish, depending on size)
  • brush chicken pieces with say sauce and then sprinkle with paprika
  • bake in preheated 180C oven until cooked. I'd love to give you a time on that, but it's dependant on the chicken pieces. Most of the time I use wings, and find it's done in half an hour.
Serve with rice and steamed vegetables, or as a finger food at a BBQ.

No comments: