Saturday, June 19, 2010

Flavoured vodka

THIS RECIPE IS FOR ADULTS ONLY. HERE IN AUSTRALIA, YOU MUST BE OVER 18, AND IN THE US, 21.
I'M SPECIFYING THIS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE CHILDREN, AND I WILL LIKELY BE FLAMED FOR NOT SPECIFYING THAT THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY RECIPE.


Inspired by this post over at A Cozy Kitchen, I think flavoured vodka is in order.
I can see candy cane vodka for Christmas, cinnamon vodka (for any gods be d@mned time! - I can see {and taste} it now, cinnamon vodka with apple juice), musk stick flavoured vodka for my birthday...
I wonder how I could make chocolate vodka.
I see a bottle of vodka and experimentation is required.

2 comments:

notagod said...

I've tried skittles vodka. Most yummy, but make sure you have a good straining cloth, as the stuff they make to use the S's is quite gross (and not alcohol soluble).

Also, apparently a mars bar in a bottle of vodka works quite well.

InfoxicatingLady said...

I did see the mars bar vodka recipe - its on my List Of Recipes To Make With Alcohol, as is musk stick vodka.

My next experiment will be adding cinnamon syrup to some (almost) pure alcohol I was given - cinnamon liqueur