It took 40 minutes to make, maybe 45 considering the extras I put in, total.
- 2 cups SR flour
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 2 cups grated cheese
- any other flavours you may wish to add (I added 2 cups of diced onions and bacon mix, fried off, and 2 heaped teaspoons mustard powder)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F fan forced (200C/390F)
- Grease and line muffin tins well - this mixture sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (I used a fork)
- Spoon into muffin tins
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until golden on top.